The content developed by the Praxeme Institute is available on its wiki.
To find out more about Praxeme:
- An introduction to the method, the essentials in four pages.
- The white paper, which defines the initiative and introduces the founding principles of the methodology.
- The method, Modus section on the wiki (from this page, you can find out about all the components of the method).
- The models and reusable components, Opus section on the wiki (generic models, shareable components…).
- All the content, from the root.
Recent publications are published on the “News” page.
For more details about the protection: see the “Conditions of use” page.