The content developed by the Praxeme Institute is available on its wiki.
In compliance with the statutes and purpose of the association, the content is royalty-free, subject to the “Creative Commons” license, which protects them, being respected.
To find out more about Praxeme:
- A quick introductory video by Pierre Bonnet.
- Another short video “What can The Praxeme method do for you?“, an address to decision-makers by Dominique Vauquier, creator and main author of the method.
- An introduction to the method, the essentials in four pages.
- The white paper, which defines the initiative and introduces the founding principles of the methodology.
- The method, Modus section on the wiki (from this page, you can find out about all the components of the method).
- The models and reusable components, Opus section on the wiki (generic models, shareable components…).
- All the content, from the root.
Recent publications are published on the “News” page.
For more details about the protection: see the “Conditions of use” page.
The activities and products of the Praxeme Institute are organized in accordance with the Organum, the proposed structure for mastering project material. The figure below explains this organization.