An enterprise methodology, linking areas of expertise
- Complete modeling method of organizations and systems: justification
- Analysis and design of all aspects of the enterprise, from strategy to deployment: justification
- Enables the arrangement of competences and the building of links between disciplines (strategy, management, organization, quality, architecture, IT...): justification
- An indispensable help with regard to enterprise transformation and system design: justification
An open method, widely shared
- A royalty-free method, in keeping with the open-source mentality: justification
- Supported by both the government and the open community : justification
- Benefits from a dynamic process of enrichment – Scientific backing: justification
- Disseminated in higher education: justification
- A reference for all sectors of activity: justification
A rigorous method, guaranteeing effective action
- Built on a tried-and-tested base (reference framework proven theoretically and empirically), adopting international standards: justification
- Restoring modeling disciplines (all levels of concern): justification
- Tooling of the transformation chain: justification?
This summary is incorporated in the flyer.